There are many advantages to studying in the International Logistics and Transportation Certificate/A.S. Degree program at Southwestern College.
Advantages of the International Logistics and Transportation Program
- Flexibility of online classes
- Industry connections that exist within the program
- Knowledgeable and experienced faculty and staff
- Proximity to the border and port
- Connection to other logistics programs
- Track record of student success
Choose Southwestern College
- Southwestern College is the only public institution of higher education in southern San Diego County.
- More than 500,000 students have attended Southwestern College since it opened its doors 50 years ago.
- Students attend Southwestern College to prepare for transfer to four-year colleges or universities and/or to attain skill training for jobs and career advancements.
- Total combined enrollment of the main campus in Chula Vista, the Higher Education Center at Otay Mesa, and the Higher Education Center at National City exceeds 20,000.
- The average age of students attending Southwestern College is 25, reflective of the College’s appeal to both the traditional high school student and the older, adult learner.
- Southwestern College offers the Associate of Arts degree in some 50 different majors; the Associate of Science degree in more than 80 different majors; Career Technical Education Certificates in over 100 different majors; as well as a host of non-credit offerings for personal and professional development.
- Of the more than 1,100 community colleges nationwide, Southwestern College consistently places in the top 100 in the number of associate degrees conferred.
- Southwestern College is the 11th highest associate degree producer in the nation for Hispanic students.