Internship Opportunity: International Trade Compliance Intern – General Atomics
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We Have An Exciting Internship Opportunity In The International Trade Compliance Department of Our Contracts And Procurement Group. This Position Is Available For Undergraduate And Graduate Students To Participate In Supervised Practical Training Where It Will Provide Practical, Hands-on, Technical And Industry Training. You Will Have The Opportunity To Gain Valuable Exposure And Networking Opportunities With a Wide Range Of Employees, While Receiving Direct Mentoring From Peers And Management. Under Limited Supervision, This Position Will Work Both Independently And As a Member Of a Team Who
DUTIES AND RESONSIBLITIES:
- Participates in the day to day activities of assigned functional area assisting in the completion of non-routine and advanced tasks.
- Assists in country, product and regulatory related research.
- Assists in applying knowledge to analyze, investigate and resolve non-routine problems.
- Assists in developing electronic and hard copy reports, records, diagrams and charts.
- Assists in coordinating and preparing trainings.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
For additional information, go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/126597982